If you own or use copyrighted material then that copyrighted material needs to be protected from piracy and misuse. APIC Worldwide assists in protecting your rights. Therefore, and in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512, if you believe that any such third party materials infringe your intellectual property rights, please contact the following agent to request a review of the alleged infringement.
If you believe that your material has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following:
1. Your name, address, telephone number and eMail address.
2. A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
4. A statement by you that you believe that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.